Would You Wake Up Early Every Morning And How To Wake Up Early, Even When You Don’t Have To Go To Work?
Would you wake up early every morning if you didn’t have to go to work?
Honestly speaking, I WILL ALWAYS TRY.
Before we start, I would like to explain, let me tell you something about my past sleeping schedule.
As a school student, my school shift used to start at 6:30 in the morning and latest by 6:50 in the morning, late by a few minutes and you are a defaulter. But I never really had a habit of early sleeping ever in my life not because I had any problems but I just couldn’t.
Okay, moving forward I came to become a college student, during my first year of college my shift used to start at 8 in the morning to 3 in the evening.
And now, in my second year of college my online classes start at 10 am sharp, sure I can join in late or just simply not join (that happens at times), I still try to join most of the classes even the earliest once every time possible.
So, as you can see, my life always roamed and still roams around waking up early and I still am not very good at it.
But waking up early gives you various benefits:
- Different level of good energy
- More time of the day
- Your body starts working and coordinating with the natural sleep cycle ( google it if you don’t know what it is).
- The early morning sun (Just Google it and the lists keep ongoing)
But how do you wake up early:
Yes, it is really hard waking up early in the morning and be regular at it, but here is my personal pro tip that works every time for more and sure should for you too.
Do not sleep at all, Let me explain:
The main reason behind waking up late or not being able to sleep ( if you’re not isonomic) is not having a proper order to do things. Basically, you won’t be able to sleep early if you have woken up at 4 pm and did nothing all day.
A good sleep or even just a normal sleep requires you to be Tired.
Try doing the following things:
- If you haven’t slept all night, try not to sleep all day as well and doing some physical and mental work as well ( something as simple as studying and taking a walk would be just fine)
- If you have been sleeping and waking up very late ( like the new generation thing, something like 4 is to 2 pm), try waking up early or not having enough sleep for the day.
In the end, its all about getting yourself tired enough to be able to sleep early enough.
The key is to make yourself able to rest.
Keep your phone and other distracting things away from you, put it on charging, or just turn it off.
Originally published at Akshat Srivastava On Quora on Sept 15,2020.